12 November 2014

DEEP: Body Love's Theme Shadow Muse


Welcome to this blog which continues with the theme of Shadow Muse featured in Phinspiration Newsletter:November 2014 Shadow Muse



Shadow through the Eyes of a Child.
When I think of a shadow through the eyes of a child, I think of being a bit scared.

When I think of shadow through the eyes of a child, I see playing with the shadow like Peter Pan or trying to step on the shadow.

When I think of shadow through the eyes of a child, I imagine that monsters and nasty things live in them.

When I think of shadow through the eyes of a child I am curious as to where it came from.

When I think of a shadow through the eyes of a child I believe that the shadow must be an entity of its own: a creature, a thing that has its own mind and is playing with me or running away from me. 

When I think of shadow through the eyes of a child I may want to play with it.

What comes to mind when you think of a shadow through the eyes of a child? 


Enjoy 

Liz 

No comments: